An Explosion Of Epic Proporton An Explosion Of Epic Proporton

Freak Dance

Listening to this made me want to jump around the room like a spaz. Has great energy but you feel like you're flowing a long at the same time. I'm sure you already know this... but the claps *sigh*. Nice work. Love it, would have gotten a 10 without applause from the song for itself :P

GOTTA BE POPPIN THAT E

8-bit terror 8-bit terror

Slide into it

I have to agree with everything previously said. would benefit much from a lead line. The progression really grows on you by the end of the piece. well done.

danks

a little bit of 8 bit a little bit of 8 bit

Then it Stops!?

well you start simple and move forward nicely. Though it does get muddy in the middle just before the end I got excited for more! BUT THEN IT STOPPED! Would love to hear a continued version of this. 8 bit may be old school but it's glued to my heart through years of NES and SNES. :)

SUIA-glock drop SUIA-glock drop

Bounce

I felt that this composition had a light feel that kept my mind bouncing. From a thick bass-line to high sirens and clicks it felt very driving. What I personally would have enjoyed would have been a more intentional progression. The music was nice to listen to, but you don't really feel like it's going anywhere specific. Drive the music forward and make it feel like a journey to the end. When you get to the end of a piece I want to feel like I am a different person than when I started. Several moments where I was bobbing my head. Good job, looking forward to seeing what else you have up your musical sleeve. :)

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks,i tottally agree it had no progression or structure at all whatsoever, if i had more time it would though, the main theme after the bass drop never occured agian and i half assed the ending with a dirty synth i should have experimented with
more,im glad you liked it though