Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

OMG Bible!!!

Adequately represented my friend. I like that you put the verses of the corresponding actions so if you're quick enough you can research what is really going on here. :) Good work and well done :D

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

Hooked

I just now stopped playing since I stumbled upon the game 2 hours ago. Well done, addictive, violent, well animated fun that will hook anyone who is willing to put forth the effort to play it.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

OMG!!!!!!

This game is so FREAKIN EPIC!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!

Canabalt Canabalt

Run Forest!

Great sound awesome physics! I would suggest being able to change the character's position on the screen. That would give the gamer a little more control over speed and direction. I've been playing for 10 mins and haven't made it through a window yet :( Ultimately I loved every second and it's addicting as hell. Props

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

SO BIG so small!

Simple in design, yet with compelling music and a theme for discovery I felt myself glued to the screen for several minutes reading all that I could, quietly absorbed and completely fascinated. :) nice composition!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

IMpressed :)

The key thing in a mario game for me is the physics and you sir, have it nailed! very well done, everything felt natural and looks great!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

EEeenteresting!

Taking a classic game and throwing in a classic twist! I loved jumping from character to character checking out their special moves and play styles! This freaking rocks!