MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Oh yeah!

Love it! Smooth animation, creative execution, and laugh out loud comedy... CLASSIC!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I've had convos like that...

Character models were cool, dialog was bizarre and often times random... good stuff this is just an example of the shining quality of what we've come to love and respect from Newgrounds! The one that talked about aids... uhhh, thats kind of a serious thing to try to joke about... but other that that, sweetness. All you artists keep it up, love your stuff :D

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Dark

Well done... the mood was set well with the music. The sounds were the slightest bit "echoey" but other than that... awesome work! I think the premise was far more impressive than the animation itself (no offense). I would be very interested to know how you came up with the idea to make a story of a gingerbread man who suddenly became aware of his own sweetness. I look forward to future work. :D

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Good Place to Start

I find it disheartening that you won't be animating in a long time because for a first effort.... wow. The animation wasn't beautiful and the characters didn't speak, but it all felt like it was part of the mood set by the theme. Everything seemed to flow just right and you couldn't "hear" the plot but you could feel it there. I'm greatly impressed and excited to see something new from you some time in the future. Well done :)

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Hell Yeah!

This is what I've been waiting to see for years! Finally... Pokemon has so much kick-ass potential, but no one is willing to tap it as long as kids are the target audience. Dude, you rock.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Egoraptor you never cease to amaze me! I loved how you added an eating scene, anime's do that and it feels so ridiculous! Another brilliant addition to the Girlchan universe! Lovin it Bro!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Owob bom bom

excellent parody/loop/video 10 stars!!!

Bambee Bambee